Sponsorship and Funding for our Courses
Congratulations, you are looking at furthering your own development and your career. The Worshipful Company of Farmers are proud to be able to facilitate a range of prestigious and highly regarded courses. Perhaps one of the courses is just what you are looking for.
We don't want anyone to be unable to attend any of the courses, due to financial restrictions, so in certain cases we are able to offer some help.
But before asking the Company for assistance you need to have exhausted all other avenues of possible funding.
So how can you raise funds for your course?
- Are your employees able to fully or part-fund the course.
- Is your business able to fully or part fund the course?
- Are you able to get sponsorship from other sources? Who?
- Any of your suppliers.
- Those you supply.
- Any of the trade companies you use.
- Your professional companies - Solicitor, Accountant, Rural Chartered Surveyor.
- Your County Agricultural Society.
- The Round Table.
- The Masons.
There is also funding available for Agricultural Education from various Agricultural Charitable Trusts. We suggest you locate potential sources via the Internet and investigate to see if any are applicable to you. Find out where from and apply.
When applying for a grant -
- Explain your situation, where you work, who for, what you do
- Explain what the Course is about.
- Explain how the Course will enhance your education and career.
- Explain how you in turn will be able to put back into the Agricultural Industry.
Should you be invited for a course interview, you will also be seen by the finance panel. You will be asked how you intend to fund the course, if your application to join the course is successful.
If you need sponsorship it is advisable to have made some approaches, or certainly have some firm ideas, before your interview.
Remember we do not want anyone to be denied the opportunity to attend one of our courses due to lack of funding.
Good Luck and we hope to see you on one of our courses.